- Find nearby recycling locations using GPS or ZIP
- Search for multiple materials at once
- Organize and save your list for future use: It’s like a grocery list for recyclables.
- Share your recycle list with others via e-mail, Facebook, Twitter or text.
- In-app interactive maps and Web browser
- Covers the entire U.S. and parts of Canada.
- Call recycling locations directly in-app, or add them to your contacts to call later.
- The app works directly with our flagship site, 1-800-RECYCLING.com, to search more than 145,000 locations.
- The most commonly recycled materials are grouped into nine categories for quick selection: Electronics, Plastic, Metal, Paper, Glass, Household, Hazardous, Automobile and Yard Waste.
The all-new 1800Recycling.com mobile app (formerly known as “My Recycle List”) helps you quickly find recycling locations nearest you. The app combines the best of My Recycle List’s features with a brand new user interface.
New and intuitive features to make the most complete recycling app available.
This free app is still the easiest way to find convenient drop-off locations and organize your recyclables quickly and effectively. You can even share and rate your recycling experiences to help others recycle better!
Please keep in mind that we’re always updating our database of recycling locations to bring you the most current information. We highly recommend calling locations to verify their hours and materials accepted.
Help us keep others up to date by contacting us with any corrections at 1-800-RECYCLING.com.