The 1800Recycling.com iPhone app (formerly known as “My Recycle List”) makes it easy to accomplish your recycling goals in the least amount of trips. Quickly find recycling locations nearby that accept items you pick from a list. Easily organize locations you want to use by adding them to your list.
Version 2.0.1 is fully optimized for iPhone 5s/5c/iOS 7+
- Find nearby recycling locations using GPS or ZIP
- Search for multiple materials at once
- Organize and save your list for future use: It’s like a grocery list for recyclables.
- Share your recycle list with others via e-mail, Facebook, Twitter or text.
- In-app interactive maps and Web browser
- Covers the entire U.S. and parts of Canada.
- Call recycling locations directly in-app, or add them to your contacts to call later.
- The app works directly with our flagship site, 1-800-RECYCLING.com, to search more than 145,000 locations.
- The most commonly recycled materials are grouped into nine categories for quick selection: Electronics, Plastic, Metal, Paper, Glass, Household, Hazardous, Automobile and Yard Waste.
Download it today for free! Please keep in mind that we’re always updating our database of recycling locations to bring you the most current information. We highly recommend calling locations to verify their hours and materials accepted. Help us keep others up to date by contacting us with any corrections at 1-800-RECYCLING.com.